Purpose of the Award
This award was created by Becomingtheoilandwine blog to support our fellow bloggers who have written and published books or who are in the process of writing a book. You are free to write as much as possible about your book and the reasons why you have decided to write a book.
Remember, we are all winners in the Kingdom of God, and God wants the best for us
Rules of the Award
- Create a new post on your blog using the above picture logo or create one of your own.
- Copy and paste the Purpose of the Award and the Rules of the Award on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Include the links to the creator of the Award and the inspirational post: Celebrating and Supporting our fellow Authors.
- Write a brief description of the books you have written or the book that you are currently writing.
- Include a link to your published books or the potential date of publishing.
- Nominate at least five bloggers who have published a book or who are currently writing or thinking about writing a book.
- Support at least one of the bloggers you have nominated by either purchasing one of their books or sharing the links to their books.
- If a nominee has not written a book share one of their blog posts.
I thank Maurice from Soul Renewed website for nominating me for this Authors Recognition Award. I am blessed to have been considered for this acknowledgement. Maurice clearly has a heart for God, and for healthy living. This award serves as the reinvigorating boost I needed to get back to my manuscript, so thank you Maurice.
Encouragement to me, is life to the bones, and Celebrating and Supporting our fellow Authors is just such a refreshing place. I was just made aware of this encouraging place for writers to appreciate the gifting that each one possesses. Thank you, Beverley, for providing this place of renewal for fellow authors and writers.
I would like to encourage everyone to check out Nora Edinger’s latest book, Suspended Aggravation; she is graciously offering it for free prior publishing. It is a wonderfully engaging read, with colorfully relatable characters.
I have written a book of devotions and poetry. The manuscript is being revised on and off and on basis. I am grateful for the words the Lord gives me to write, and am hoping to get my book to an editor by the beginning of 2021.
I wish to nominate the following Bloggers
Nora Edinger of Joy Journal
Julie Dibble of Julie Dibble Writes
Sandy Frykholm of Write Italy Sandy has a book coming out in July titled, “The Drive in 65”.
Melissa Henderson of Melissa Henderson Blog
To you wonderful writers and authors, I want you to know I appreciate your contribution to readers everywhere, and am encouraged by the words that flow from you. Blessings to you all.