Gail, thank you for thinking of me for this lovely award. Your heart for others to know God’s love is apparent, and the more I read from you, the more I experience the encouragement that comes with knowing God’s love. I encourage you check out Gail’s blog for truth and inspiration.
1. Use the sunshine blogger award
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the up to 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them up to 11 questions
Gail’s Questions for me:
1. Do you know how much Jesus loves you?? Because He surely does! ❤ Honestly, I cannot fathom His love, but I experience His love daily in many different ways, and am most grateful.
2. Do you know how many books are in the bible? There are 66 books in the Bible.
3. What kind of weather are you having in your area? Fall weather which I really enjoy.
4. Can you name someone you know who is already in heaven waiting on you? There are many, but my father was the first one that came to mind.
5. What makes you smile? Many things, one is daily watching the birds at the feeders outside our windows.
6. Do you have a favorite hymn? Not really, it is difficult to pick just one.
7. Who was the last person you sent a text to? One of our teachers.
8. Who was the last person you hugged? My husband.
9. Have you written out your testimony of salvation? (link below if you have or do) I have many times, but prefer to share it in a more focused way. ♥
10.Have you ever read the bible completely through? Yes, and I highly recommend it.
11. How many blogs do you have? I have one blog, a website, and Facebook accounts.
Heidi at Wings of the Dawn: Heidi is a poet to God’s glory, and takes beautiful photos of His creation. You will be encouraged by her words.
Jenny at Progress in Bloom: Jenny is a young mom who shares transparently about parenthood. I love reading about her young family, and all that she is passionate about.
Jacquie’s Questions for Me:
- What is at the heart of why you blog?
- Do you have a favorite aspect of autumn?
- What refreshes your soul?
- Where do you like to write?
- Who or what brings you joy?
Congratulations to you nominees! Thank you for being a bright spot in our community. I hope you will participate, but either way, just know what a difference you make. And keep writing ♥