Thank you Dawn at Drawing Closer to Christ for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I appreciate you and the wonderful impact you have on our blogging community.
Check out Dawn’s blog to be refreshed in the things of God. She speaks His truth in love, and with great encouragement. Thank you Dawn for being a light in the darkness. You are loved.
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Here are Dawn’s questions for me:
1. What, in your opinion, is the most majestic of all God’s creation?
I don’t think I can call out the most majestic, but I will name the first few that popped into my head: The stars, the lion, and horses.
2. What topic do you feel is the least discussed but the one most needed to be discussed?
The value of life and family, both seem almost non-existent in the minds/actions of many.
3. What is your dream car?
Honestly, I don’t have one.
4. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy reading, gardening, interior design, and finding new cafes for coffee with my husband and friends.
5. Do you have children?
Yes, I have a beautiful daughter.
6. Do you have pets?
No pets, but the birds in my backyard, and the deer in the greenbelt are my animal fix. 😉
7. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
That we would return to our godly heritage, and that as Malachi says, the hearts of the children would be turned toward their father, and the hearts of the fathers would be turn toward their children.
8. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I’m an introvert with extrovert overtones 😉
9. What is an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
That without God nothing is possible.
10. If you found out today that you just inherited 10 million dollars, after all the legalities are taken care of, what would you do next?
I would pray for His wisdom and guidance … I hope, and I’m not really sure what else I’d do. (SMILE).
11. What is your favorite food?
I don’t have a favorite, but I enjoy Thai, Mexican, and almost anything that is homemade.
As you can see, I don’t have as many questions or nominees because I only want to ask questions that I’d like answers to, and to the people I would love to answer them. Nominees: Please know this award is to acknowledge your contribution, so you are under no obligation to participate. Blessings, Jacquie ♥
Here are Jacquie’s Questions for me:
- Is there a legacy you would like to leave behind?
- Do you have a favorite activity?
- Is there someone living or dead who inspires you?
- Have you made Jesus the Lord of your life? If so, how did it happen?
- If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What is one important lesson you have learned in life?
DeborahMarie at Great is God’s Faithfulness. Deb has a heart for God as reflected in her writings that really focus on drawing her readers closer to Jesus in love and trust. When You Make The Tough Decisions
Stuart at Something to Stu Over shines God’s light on relationships and behavior pleasing to the Lord. My favorite thing about Stuart is his daddy’s heart for his kids, and his heart for prayer. Read About Stuart, and his daddy’s heart.
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20:4