You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Jacquie
- I love God, family, friends, and the gift of encouragement
- I am grateful that a smile, a word, or a gesture can make such a positive difference in a day or moment
- I love community because of the opportunities to see things from another’s perspective
- I appreciate the written word as it makes permanent for me those things that influence me to grow
- I love the gift of encouragement because it brings hope and affirmation to others
5 Questions for Nominees
- What do you do when trials come your way?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Where do you find joy?
- Where is your favorite place to write?
- What is your favorite writing genre?
This award is meant to encourage those who receive it. While there is no obligation to respond and to nominate others, it is a great way to appreciate those who bring hope and inspiration through their writing.