Nominated by Joshua Swanson
Thank you very much for nominating me for the Liebster Award, Joshua! This Liebster Award is an upgraded version. Please check out Joshua’s blog, he is talented, generous, and loves God. You can follow him at: Joshua Swanson
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Jacquie Bradford:
- I am grateful to God for all He has done and is doing.
- I am a missionary to children in Washington State.
- I love being and serving with others.
- I am a Christian who accepts Jesus Christ as my Savior from my countless sins. (Joshua, I kept your answer as it is true of me as well).
- I love my family, friends, and community.
- At camp, I was reminded that youth and teens have boundless energy!♥
- My heart is to see children, youth, and teens realize that they are valuable, that they are created in the image of God. That God loves them, and desires their identity to be in Christ alone.
- Prayer before the throne of God changes people and situations.
- We are here for such a short time, let’s be found making the most of what He’s given.
- My prayer for the summer is that countless children, youth, and teens will hear the Good News, and give their hearts to Jesus.
- I desire to encourage others in God’s love daily.
11 Questions Asked By Joshua Swanson:
- Have you read the Bible? Yes.
- What’s your favorite place? My favorite place is home, inside and out. My favorite part of the Bible is the book of Ephesians.
- Whose autograph do you want to get? I’ve never been much on autographs, but two authors I’m reading right now are Dave Batterson, and Henry & Richard Blackaby. Autographed copies of their books would be fun.
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is/are its/their name(s)? It’s been a really long time since we had pets. But my favorite pet was my dog growing up, he was a Norwegian Elkhound named Markson.
- How many blog followers do you have? It looks like 115.
- Who is/are the hero(es) of your life? My father was my first hero, then I met Jesus. All other heroes would fail by comparison.
- What type(s) of music do you like? I like all kinds of music: I love guitar/ strings, praise and worship, music that my parents listened to, and so on.
- Have you ever had a close encounter with a wild animal? Yes, but it’s mainly been with the deer who attempt to eat my plants.
- What’s your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favorite day of the week. My favorite days are those days that I feel especially in tune with God. Days where I get to serve, and be in the stories of those around me.
- What movie would you like to be in? Past tense: it would have been cool to be in War Room – (If being on the big screen appealed to me) 😉
- What color are your eyes? They are brown, with hazel specs.
Thanks again for the nomination, Joshua! I enjoyed this. Now to these few bloggers I am nominating, you are certainly under no obligation to respond to this award, but I would love to read more about you through the questions. ♥
My Questions For My Nominees Are…
- Have you read the Bible? Do you have a favorite foundational Scripture?
- If you could live in a different time/age, what/where would it be?
- What is your favorite place to be or to visit?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is/are their name(s)?
- Do you have a role-model? If so, who is it?
- Do you believe in prayer? Why?
- Do you have a favorite childhood memory or activity?
- What type(s) of music do you like?
- With whom do you enjoy spending time?
- What or Who inspires you to write?
- Do you have a favorite style/genre of writing?
Thank you in advance for participating, and I hope this award serves as encouragement for your contribution to our community.
Blessings, Jacquie ♥